Sheepscot Creative helps organizations communicate more effectively, internally and to the world.
Our clients deliver programs and services vital to the well-being of their communities. Their communication and marketing staffs run the gamut in terms of size, experience and resources.
For some, we build and manage the brand. Others need help communicating discrete pieces of their story, or framing messages for a particular audience. We develop strategies. We coach organizational leaders. We produce video and other communications assets. We foster relationships.
About this job
The Account Manager works with Sheepscot’s small, core team and a roster of talented contractors to augment capacity precisely how and when clients need us.
The Account Manager:
- Understands clients’ and potential clients’ challenges and goals
- Strategizes with the Sheepscot team about how to best address them
- Shepherds our strategy’s execution toward the clients’ definition of success, so that retaining Sheepscot’s services makes business sense for the client
- Develop and produce communication strategies and assets
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and clients to execute, evaluate and continually improve outreach plans and materials
- Produce print and digital content to support messaging efforts
- Coordinate among clients, colleagues, and media services to ensure that materials are produced and delivered within specifications and deadlines
- Optimize project calendars and scheduling across multiple clients
- Work independently and as part of a team to create and present proposals
- Inform strategies and production with experience, research and empathic judgment
- Represent Sheepscot among colleagues and clients at industry and community events
- At least 5 years experience in brand management, communications strategy or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated success in account and/or campaign management
- Experience managing and publishing content in print and online
- Functional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop; WordPress and Squarespace; file sharing and collaboration software
- Effective problem solving and time management skills
- Integrity, curiosity, reliability and teamwork
$56,000-$61,000 per year, depending on experience; full-time; plus benefits and paid time-off.
Send your resume to by July 11, 2018. Include a cover letter describing your interest in the position and an example of communications work you admire that’s helping to raise the quality of life for a community in need. Please share names and contact information for three professional references.